The braking system is crucial to slow or stop the car. A malfunctioning braking system can lead to MOT failure. Moreover, the optimal functioning of this system is essential to ensure a safe and comfortable car handling experience.
Therefore, experts suggest that your car undergo a routine braking system check every six months. If you are looking for ‘brake repair Bedford’, do not spend your valuable time seeking other options. Here, at IP Cars Ltd, our experts offer brake pad replacement Bedford for your vehicle in no time!
Impressive, isn't it?
Then contact 01234 631223 now!
What leads to a faulty braking system?
There is an array of reasons contributing to premature brake failure, including:
- Loss of hydraulic brake fluid pressure
- Damaged brake pads caused by overheating
- Water build-up in the braking system
- The master cylinder is rusty
- Oil and debris collected in the braking system
- Damaged rotor discs
Symptoms of a damaged brake
Keep an eye out for some of the glaring warning signs of a malfunctioning braking system, including:
- The Braking System Warning light on your vehicle dashboard is on
- Squealing noise when you apply the brake
- Sticky or unresponsive brake pedals
- The car drifts to the left or right with brake application
- The black fluid becomes dark coloured and is leaking
- A burnt smell when you apply the brake
- The brake pedal goes to the floor when you apply minimal pressure
If you notice any of these issues, seek immediate professional assistance. Here we use top-of-the-line tools to inspect your vehicle and precisely understand the faults.
Additionally, you can benefit from replacement solutions from our experts. We provide OE-grade spares to ensure these parts are compatible with vehicle make and model.
Sounds promising? So, find us at 68-70 College Street, Bedford, MK42 8LU today!